We are always happy to hear from talented and skilled people who are looking to begin or continue their careers with us at A.D. Welding & Fabrication Inc.
Please send your resume to us via email at email@example.com. Even when we're not hiring for specific positions, we consider all applicants.
Anyone with a great attitude and a sense of pride in their work is welcome to apply. Experience working with thin-gauge stainless steel sheet metal in a custom fabrication environment is a valued asset.
We're a family-run business with a strong emphasis on quality and workmanship. We recognize the value of high employee retention and employee satisfaction. Please email us your resume if you're interested in joining us.
We are often hiring for general labour positions in addition to the specific categories below:
- TIG welder-fitter fabricators
- TIG welders
- Sheet metal mechanics
- CNC brake press setup/operators
- CNC turret punch setup/operators
- Shear operators
- Polishers and grinders
- CAD technicians (AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- Mechanical engineers with experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Sales and estimating positions